Uni’s out for the summer! And if you’re planning on doing any celebrating over the the holidays, then why not try making a Frozecco – a strawberry and orange flavoured frozen prosecco cocktail!
It’s really easy to make, with just a few ingredients and the frozen strawberries make this a refreshing treat for the summer.
- 150ml Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG, Aldi, £7.99
- 20ml fresh orange juice
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Garnish with fresh strawberries or oranges
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Garnish with orange slices and/or strawberries as desired
- Serve immediately
Did you miss our feature on summer rum cocktails? Check it out here!