We’ve teamed up with T.M.Lewin to offer one lucky reader a suit worth up to £199 – just the thing for your first interview, graduation ceremony or university balls next term!
A quick history lesson…
The first T.M.Lewin opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. This bustling London Street soon became a magnet for the world’s finest tailors and Mr Thomas Mayes Lewin was among the industry’s original innovators. A hundred years ago, shirts didn’t have buttons down the front. T.M.Lewin’s ‘coat-shirts’ were not only pioneering, they are a prototype of the modern shirt worn today.
Fashions may have changed since 1898, but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M.Lewin brand. They continue to use many of the same traditional manufacturing techniques devised all those years ago and over a century later, T.M.Lewin has just under 100 stores in the UK, with new stores opening around the world.
How to enter
If you’re on Twitter, you can enter by simply sending out the following tweet by midnight on Saturday 1 August 2015 at the latest from your account:
And make sure you follow us at @unilifeblog too if you’re not already, so you can find out if you’re the lucky winner!
Alternatively, if you’re not on Twitter, you can simply contact us by midnight on 1 August with your name, email address and your postal address along with the words ‘T.M.Lewin giveaway’ in the message box. (We will only use your contact details to let you know if you’ve won and to send you the prize if you’re the winner.)
Best of luck if you enter!
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid student card/proof of current university
- No purchase necessary
- The prize: one suit – including trousers and a jacket – up to the value of £199 RRP
- Winner drawn at random from all valid entries
- Winner must claim prize via confirmation email within two weeks of being announced
- T.M.Lewin reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued
- 1 entry per person
- Winners must provide their full name, postal address and sizes via email to claim their prize
- T.M.Lewin cannot be held responsible for delays or non-delivery of the prize beyond their control
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winners, T.M.Lewin reserves the right to choose another winner at random from the valid entries, without any liability