Want to increase your veg intake…but love your meat? Combine the both in this delicious curry!
This curry is so simple to make and is an easy way to stock up on your veg intake for the day!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp of your preference of curry paste (Balti is my favourite)
- 1 Large onion diced
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- Any mix of veg you like e.g. mixed veg, peas, carrots etc.
- 200ml of coconut milk (You can buy tins or sachets that you dilute in water)
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 250ml chicken stock
- Fresh Parsley
What you do:
- Gently fry the onions until they start to become transparent.
- Add the curry paste and fry for a couple of minutes before adding the chicken and fry until browned. (If it starts to stick add splashes of the chicken stock)
- Add all your veg with a little salt & pepper (optional) followed by the coconut milk, vegetables and chicken stock. Stir well
- Let it simmer for 15 – 20 minutes. Lightly cover the currys surface in Fresh Parsley leaves and stir well to serve
Rice/Naan bread with mango chutney on the side