Do you have the creative spirit and professional dedication needed to solve a marketing and aviation-related case study for Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline of Central and Eastern Europe? If so, you could be in with the chance of winning unlimited air travel on the WIZZ Network across Europe and beyond for free for an entire year – the perfect way to expand your horizons!
The competition is open to teams of college or uni students currently studying for undergrad or postgrad qualifications, and the teams judged to have submitted the best entries will invited to present their ideas to Wizz Air’s management team at a live final in Budapest. It’s an ideal opportunity to test your skills, intelligence, expertise and ability to work as part of a team to the limits, as you’ll be developing a response to a real-world business situation. An appearance in the live final – or, even better, a top-three finish – would also be a great addition to any CV.
Here’s what you need to know…
What is the WIZZ Youth Challenge?
The WIZZ Youth Challenge is the first international case study competition from Wizz Air, a low-cost airline that flew 23 million people in 2016.
Who can participate?
- Wizz Air is looking for teams of students with creative spirit and professional dedication to solve its marketing and aviation related case study.
- Any student studying for a BA/BSc or MA/MSc at a university or college can participate.
What is the challenge?
- Wizz Air will set a challenge relating to the operations and marketing of the airline. The exact details of the case study will be sent to all participants once the registration period is closed.
- Wizz Air will provide detailed guideline and background materials to the registered teams in order to ensure they have the necessary information to develop a quality case study.
What is the competition process?
- Teams can register for the competition until 5 April 2017 by fully completing the application form and emailing it to email@example.com. (Make sure you read the terms & conditions before making your application.)
- All registered teams will receive the case study challenge on 7 April 2017 and will need to submit their response by 21 April 2017.
- The WIZZ internal assessment team will select the best responses. These teams will then be invited to participate in the Live Final organised in Budapest on 18 May 2017.
- The Finalists will present their case study to the WIZZ Youth Challenge jury board, consisting of the members of Wizz Air Executive Management Board and external experts.
- The jury will choose the top 3 teams.
What are the prizes of the WIZZ Youth Challenge?
- 1st place: UNLIMITED travel on the WIZZ Network for one year
- 2nd place: 2 free return tickets on Wizz Air flights for each team member
- 3rd place: 1 free return ticket on Wizz Air flights for each team member
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to test your skills, intelligence, expertise and experience to the limits, developing a response to a real-world business situation.
- Your work will be evaluated by Wizz Air’s executive management team, which includes some of the most experienced experts in low-cost aviation.
- The possibility of sharing your ideas and expertise with WIZZ, the largest low-cost airline of Central and Eastern Europe.
- If you win the competition, you will have the chance to travel for an entire year across Europe and beyond for free – unlimited travel between 138 destinations in 40 countries.
You can get the full lowdown about the WIZZ Youth Challenge and submit your team’s application at the Wizz Air website.