Forget cat videos, sneezing pandas and dogs balancing things on their heads… 2015 is the Year of the Goat in more ways than one.
Standing proud at two foot nine inches, Baaadass Bill – the epic mountain adventurer – is the star of TomTom’s new digital ad campaign for the Bandit Action Camera.
Born on a sky-high cliff in the Rockies, Billy gets a natural high from his extreme mountain expeditions. Check out this never-before-seen footage of his awesome adventures currently appearing on YouTube and across social media…
Like Billy, the TomTom Bandit is a trailblazer. It is the first ever 4K HD action camera with a built-in media server, which makes editing and sharing videos quick and easy. Instead of spending hours downloading and sorting through footage, users can now create an exciting edit and share it within moments of the action. And the great news for readers of The Student Blogger is that we’ve got a TomTom Bandit worth £299.99 to give away!
To enter our competition and give yourself a chance of winning this great prize, simply contact us by midnight on Saturday 1 August 2015 with your name, email address and your postal address along with the words ‘Baaadass Bill’ in the message box. (We will only use your contact details to let you know if you’ve won and to send you the prize if you’re the winner.)
Or, if you’re on Twitter, you can enter by simply tweeting us at @unilifeblog by midnight on 1 August with your answer (A or B) and the hashtag #BaaadassBill – and make sure you follow us too if you’re not already, so you can find out if you’re the lucky winner!
With the TomTom Bandit, how do you edit your video?
A) Download the file to your computer, find the highlights, put together a story and format it.
B) Give your smartphone a shake.
You can get the full story behind Baaadass Bill from his own dedicated minisite. In the words of TomTom: ‘Everyone knows that mountain goats can do amazing things, but it’s never been clear quite how amazing until now.’
And, on top of this giveaway, TomTom is also running a Facebook contest to win a trip for two to Whistler in Canada and a TomTom Bandit, so you’ve got two chances to win a great prize!
Best of luck if you enter!
Terms & conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- No purchase necessary
- The prize is 1 x TomTom Bandit Action Camera
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received via TheStudentBlogger.co.uk and @unilifeblog Twitter account
- The winner must claim prize via confirmation email within two weeks of being announced
- 1 entry per person
- Winners must provide their full name and postal address via email to claim their prize
- The prize will be sent to the winner directly from TomTom, and TheStudentBlogger.co.uk cannot be held responsible for delays or non-delivery of the prize beyond our control
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winners, TheStudentBlogger.co.uk reserves the right to choose another winner at random from the valid entries, without any liability